PROHIBITED ITEMS - AIR CARGO
Forex Cargo DOES NOT accept the following items to be sent via AIR FRIGHT:
- Any cash, cheques, traveller’s cheques.
- Negotiable instruments (stocks, bonds, cash letters and other negotiable instruments equivalent to cash).
- Gases – flammable and compressed and liquefied gases, bug/insect sprays, fire extinguishers, any aerosol cans.
- Flammable Liquids like lighter fluid, gasoline, paint thinner, kerosene, paints, perfume, cologne, hand sanitisers, nail polish (manicures), acetone, deodorant spray, hair spray, body spray, scent diffuser.
- Flammable Solids including matches, firelighters, adhesives, oily rags, old fuel containers.
- Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides like hair coloring dyes, household spray, disinfectants, pool acids, bleach.
- Toxic (Poisonous) and Infectious Substances like blood samples, urine samples.
- Corrosives materials like paint or varnish removal, rust removers.
- Batteries – NO BATTERIES ALLOWED. Items with built in batteries exempted (items where batteries cannot be removed such as: Example: wireless speakers or headphones, rechargeable toothbrush, rechargeable lamp. LITHIUM or LITHIUM-BASED CELL are PROHIBITED.
- Prohibited Drugs and substances.
- Any alcoholic beverage or alcohol-based products.
- Pornography or any pornographic materials.
- Firearms, ammunition, and war materials.
- Switchblade and flick knives.
- Magnets or any magnetic materials.
- Any motor vehicle parts and accessories (car, motorcycle, mower parts and alike).
In addition, Forex Cargo also restricts some items classified as Dangerous Goods, Liquid, Aerosols, Gels, Electronic Items and valuable items for security measures which may not be listed above.
Commercial Quantities - Products numbering more than six (6) pieces of any one item is considered commercial quantity and is subject to taxes/duties posed by Philippine Customs.